Online Application for Enrollment
Welcome to the Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Oneida/Huntsville's online application for admission. We are very excited that you are interested in technical education and are glad to help you with the application process at anytime.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Application for Enrollment - Complete & Submit (This online application)
- Social Security Number - Contact us with your Social Security Number. For security purposes we do not ask for it online.
- Immunization Documentation – Submit the following completed documentation http://www.ttconeida.edu/immunization-documentation
- High School Transcripts or Equivalent
* NURSING & POWER LINE CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE APPLICANTS must pass the Compass exam or equivalent before being admitted into the Nursing program. Please call for more information.
All questions listed as being required must be answered before you can submit the application. When the application is successfully completed please print the confirmation page for your records. You will need to submit proof of your immunizations before we can place you on the program waiting list. If you have any questions please contact us at (423)663-4900.